Thursday, June 4, 2009

100 things pt. 4

Finally the last installment.

76. Hunting a hippo with a handgun, maybe going after a bear with a few spears and a bow and arrow(need more practice). That would be fun.

77. I only own two flavors of socks. That way I have an easier time mating them up.

78. I do not like eating recognizable body parts. I prefer my chicken off the bone. Nuggets, tenders and the like are the only way I eat it.

79. As far as book trilogy's go I cannot decide if I like Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien or Foundation by Isaac Asimov better.

80. I hate when the frigate birds swoop down and eat all the baby turtles as they try to make it to the sea. Win Mod 12 28bbl mod choke and a butt load of ammo. I would make a pile of dead frigate birds like the world has never seen.

81. Now that I am in Central America I am close to a lot of countries that might be fun to visit and don't require a lot of extra paperwork, Nicaragua, Panama, Colombia, El Salvador, Cuba all come to mind.

82. I like my steak medium, with just a little pink in the middle.

83. I share a birthday with Lou Brock, Roger Ebert, Sir Paul McCartney, and Bruiser Brody.

84. I don’t trust people who hold their arms so stiff that their elbows don’t bend, and their arms don’t sway when they walk.

85. I like my bacon very crispy.

86. I love pickles all kinds all the time.

87. I've never been skiing or snowboarding. But I would like to go waterboarding.

88. I like Dr. Pepper hot. Not room temp but hot with lemon juice.

89. I have a very sarcastic sense of humor.

90. You cannot find a more loyal friend or dedicated enemy.

91. I believe in miracles--like sausage, bacon, and ham all coming from the same animal.

92. I can't automatically tell the difference between left and right - I've got to think about it for a second first. But I can always find north.

93.
Although I try very hard to fight it, I'm a Mac snob.

94. My favorite Sesame Street character is the Count.

95. No one believes I made a 1530 on the SAT (1600pt scale). BUT I DID!!!!!!

96. I have memorized both Monty Python's Holy Grail and The Blues Brothers. I love watching them alone and reciting all the lines.

97. I want this certain Jaguar that I know I will never get. But it’s the car I most lust after.

98. Believe Frank Sinatra, Johnny Cash, and Ray Charles were the voices of the 20th Century.

99. My middle name is Albert.

100. I am single because it just never seems to work out.

No comments: