Saturday, May 30, 2009

100 Things about me Pt. 1

Well after much procrastination I have finally this 2 yr project. I thought that since I appear to actually have a readership now I will go ahead and re post this meme in its entirety.

Got this idea from El Capitan. Sounded like fun so here are the first 25.


100 Things About Me



1. I have brown hair, but it used to be blonde.

2. I can play most any brass or woodwind instrument, but the guitar and piano still elude me.

3. I was once stabbed by an improvised spear thrown by a friend of mine.

4. I never ate at McDonalds until I was 13.

5. I have NEVER consumed any coffee or dishes with coffee in them and I never will.

6. Some say “I bat for the other team”, others would say I “putt from the rough” I prefer to say “I like em flat chested.”

7. I am definitely a Reagan/Goldwater conservative.

8. I have no extra fingers or toes.

9. While I have been on many dates and the love bug has only bitten seriously once.

10. El Capitan and I have been good friends for so long that we always will be. We know where the other has the bodies buried.

11. I can back any trailer anywhere.(as long as it will fit.)

12. I am the best rifle shot I know.

13. I read at least one book a week and have a massive library.

14. While I do believe the Christian view on the supernatural. I detest organized religion.

15. While I am not too New York for Texas, I am definitely too Texas for L.A.

16. Other than LBJ I have met every other President that has served since I have been alive. Yes even Carter and Clinton. I did refuse to shake Bill’s hand. (I was just not sure where it had been.)

17. I speak enough Spanish.(I thought I did anyway)

18. While I did graduate third in my class, I did not graduate in the top 10%.

19. I love my job.

20. Boxers

21. My favorite class in grade school was reading, in high school it was math and in college it was history.

22. I am over 6 ft tall but only have a 28 inch inseam. Or “inside leg” as Mr. Granger would say.

23. I don’t fight fair and prefer to avoid rather than look for trouble.

24. I should write more.

25. I was severely injured by a thrown rock within minutes of Hinckley’s assassination attempt on President Reagan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having learned the hard way recently that most blog posts are merely a small glimpse into a person's day and not really meant for random human consumption, how very nice of you to do this list for us.

Very informative.

I'm sure you really will increase to even more readers now.
Have a good day!

Ruby Estelle